Thursday, April 28, 2011

Glace's Sir Gallagher Pigdog


Graphite on Paper. Old Drawing found again.
This drawing was done before I became a painting 4 1/2 years ago.
I was just playing around with a sketch pad, and drew a protrait of my pet
Englsh Bulldog- Sir Gallager. Dumb, but so pretty that you
just had to love him. I still miss him. Since he passed away,
I have had Great Danes, Great Pyranees Mountain Dogs
and - now we have a Newfoundland- Miquelon,
named after an island off the coast of Newfoundland.
Miguelon

It was fun finding a drawing I did years ago, before I really started to
spend time painting, and it broght back such wonderful memories.

THOM GLACE WATERCOLORS


1 comment:

  1. Animal sketching is always a great way to start learning how to to draw. Mixed with the right style of frame and mount board such simple sketch can turn into an exceptional work of art.

    ReplyDelete