Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Update on Artwork

I am now booked for 7 months in 2010 for exhibitions with my Art. I will be at:

* New Cumberland Library, New Cumberland PA- April (One Man Show)
* Allenberry Resort, Boiling Springs, PA - March, April with Susquehanna River Watershed Freshwater Fish Watercolor Studies.
* Trinity Evangelical Luthern Church, Camp Hill, PA- September (One Man Show)
* Murata Business Center, Carlisle, PA- October- December
* Dauphin County Court House, Harrisburg, PA- Feb- April 2011.

I have other shows and live demos being scheduled in 2010. Check my website for updates at:
www.thomglacewatercolors.com

I am also working on 2 major new series of watercolor studies.

One is a continuation of my Fish Studies, the first one being-
* Freshwater Fish of the Susquehanna River Watershed

My new one are:
* Saltwater Game Fish
* North American Trout

And a new, but major effort of-
* Dragonfly Species of North America


No comments:

Post a Comment